Two former title challengers will meet in next month’s LFA 43 main event.
LFA 43 takes place June 22 at Beaumont Civic Center in Beaumont, and it marks the organization’s debut in the southeast Texas city. The main card airs on AXS TV.
Allen, a 22-year-old Louisianan and current Roufusport fighter, is 1-2 in his past three fights, though the defeats – both via decision – came to now-UFC fighter Eryk Anders and Anthony Hernandez in fights for the vacant LFA middleweight bout. Outside of those two title losses, he’s 8-1 with eight stoppages.
He now meets Crowe, a 34-year-old Texan who competed throughout the existence of Legacy FC, which eventually merged with RFA to become LFA. There, he came up short in title fights with Bubba Bush and Leo Leites, but he recently made a successful LFA debut and scored a split-decision win over Bilal Williams.
The latest LFA 43 card includes:
- Brendan Allen vs. Larry Crowe
- Jake Heffernan vs. Peter Stanonik
- Kolton Englund vs. Juan Gonzalez
- Cameron Graves vs. Jordan Titoni
- Itzel Esquivel vs. Desiree Yanez
- Jeremy Hardy vs. Joel Moore
- Two-division champ Aung La N Sang returns at 'ONE Championship 75: Spirit of a Warrior'
- Bellator champ Rafael Carvalho: I'll need 'to use everything I know' to beat Gegard Mousasi
- Report: ESPN wrestles UFC TV rights away from FOX Sports
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Brendan Allen vs. Larry Crowe headlines LFA 43 in Beaumont, Texas