The lineup for the UFC’s debut in Prague continues to build with the addition of a new featherweight fight.
Daniel Teymur (6-2 MMA, 0-2 UFC) will meet Chris Fishgold (17-2-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) at UFC on ESPN+ 3. UFC officials announced the new booking today.
UFC on ESPN+ 3 takes place Feb. 23 at O2 arena in Prague. The event will be the UFC’s debut in the Czech Republic. The card will stream on ESPN+.
Fishgold will be trying to bounce back from a loss in his promotional debut, which came in October at UFC Fight Night 138. There, he was stopped with a first-round TKO by Calvin Kattar and had a seven-fight winning streak snapped. Prior to coming to the UFC, he was a champion for Cage Warriors.
Teymur, brother of the UFC’s David Teymur, came to the UFC after starting his pro career 6-0. But at UFC Fight Night 113 in his promotional debut in 2017, he lost a decision to Danny Henry. And this past June at UFC Fight Night 131, he was choked out in the third round by Julio Arce.
With the addition to the card, the UFC on ESPN+ 3 lineup includes:
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Stefan Struve
- Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilova
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Darko Stosic
- Ramazan Emeev vs. Michel Prazeres
- Sam Alvey vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov
- John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
- Chris Fishgold vs. Daniel Teymur
- Twitter Mailbag: Does Colby Covington deserve our sympathy now?
- Anderson Silva wants UFC to rethink stance against testosterone replacement therapy
- Jon Jones after clean UFC 232 drug test: 'Interested to hear the excuses of my next few victims'
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Chris Fishgold vs. Daniel Teymur lined up for UFC's first visit to Prague