Next month’s UFC return to Germany – UFC Fight Night 134 – has a new bantamweight fight.
UFC Fight Night 134 takes place July 22 at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. It airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, though the full fight card and bout order haven’t been finalized.
Stasiak, a 28-year-old Polish fighter, is likely in a must-win situation. After back-to-back submission wins over Filip Pejic and Davey Grant, he’s since suffered a decision loss to Pedro Munhoz and Brian Kelleher (in a “Fight of the Night” performance). He now looks to avoid a third straight loss.
He meets Liu, a promotional newcomer and 24-year-old Chinese fighter who was slated to fight at UFC Fight Night 122 this past year but ultimately was forced off the card. The eight-year pro is currently riding a seven-fight winning streak with the China-based WLF promotion. In fact, he’s 11-1 since opening his career with a 0-4 record.
The latest UFC Fight Night 134 card includes:
- Volkan Oezdemir vs. Mauricio Rua
- Stefan Struve vs. Marcin Tybura
- Marc Diakiese vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Jeremy Kimball vs. Darko Stosic
- Ilir Latifi vs. Glover Teixeira
- Justin Ledet vs. Aleksandar Rakic
- Bartosz Fabinski vs. Emil Meek
- Damir Hadzovic vs. Nick Hein
- Abu Azaitar vs. Vitor Miranda
- Alan Jouban vs. Danny Roberts
- Pingyuan Liu vs. Damian Stasiak
- 'Violent Bob Ross' makes UFC debut at The Ultimate Fighter 27 Finale
- UFC 225 'Thrill and Agony' video: Colby Covington's sister has a message for Tyron Woodley
- Justin Gaethje vs. Al Iaquinta headliner, other bouts official for UFC Fight Night 135 in Lincoln
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Damian Stasiak vs. Pingyuan Liu added to UFC Fight Night 134 in Germany