The UFC kicks off it 2018 campaign today with UFC Fight Night 124. Here’s how to watch.
UFC Fight Night 124 – a rare Sunday card – takes place at Scottrade Center in St. Louis and is the promotion’s first trip to the city. It airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, the UFC’s digital streaming network. You may also be able to stream part of the event on the FOX Sports GO app.
The early prelim kicks off at 6:30 p.m. ET. The FS1 prelims commence at 8 p.m. ET, and the four-fight main card airs on FS1 and 10 p.m. ET.
For all the ways to watch the event, check out this UFC.com list.
In the headliner, veteran featherweight slugger Jeremy Stephens (26-14 MMA, 13-13 UFC) takes on fan favorite “The Korean Superboy,” Dooho Choi (14-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC). And in the co-headliner – following the late cancellation of Vitor Belfort (26-13 MMA, 15-10 UFC) vs. Uriah Hall (13-8 MMA, 6-6 UFC) – flyweights Jessica-Rose Clark (8-4 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and Paige VanZant (7-3 MMA, 4-2 UFC) clash.
The full UFC Fight Night 124 fight card is available below. You can also join us for live on-site round-by-round UFC Fight Night 124 coverage on the MMAjunkie homepage.
UFC Fight Night 124 main card (FOX, 10 p.m. ET)
- Jeremy Stephens vs. Dooho Choi
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Paige VanZant
- Emil Meek vs. Kamaru Usman
- Darren Elkins vs. Michael Johnson
UFC Fight Night 124 preliminary card (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- James Krause vs. Alex White
- Matt Frevola vs. Marco Polo Reyes
- Irene Aldana vs. Talita Bernardo
- Kyung Ho Kang vs. Guido Cannetti
UFC Fight Night 124 preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Jessica Eye vs. Kalindra Faria
- J.J. Aldrich vs. Danielle Taylor
- Mads Burnell vs. Mike Santiago
- UFC Fight Night 124 discussion thread
- UFC Fight Night 124 play-by-play and live results (6:30 p.m. ET)
- Video: Watch UFC Fight Night 124's post-event press conference on MMAjunkie
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: How to watch UFC Fight Night 124: Fight card, start time, online results, how to stream Stephens vs. Choi