Poland’s leading MMA promotion, KSW, returns to action Saturday with “KSW 47: De Fries vs. Narkun,” which streams live on DAZN from Atlas Arena in Lodz, Poland.
Today, several of the card’s featured fighters came together for open workouts.
Former multi-time world’s strongest man winner Mariusz Pudzianowski (12-6) also took to the mats ahead of his co-main event with former weightlifting champion Szymon Kolecki (6-1).
Nine-time UFC veteran Norman Parke (25-6-1) also worked out for media and fans ahead of his clash with Borys Mankowski (19-7-1).
Additionally, former Olympic gold medalist judoka Satoshi Ishii (20-8-1) made an appearance of his KSW debut, where he faces Fernando Rodrigues (12-4).
The full KSW 47 lineup includes:
MAIN CARD (DAZN, 2 p.m. ET)
- Champ Phil De Fries vs. Tomasz Narkun – for heavyweight title
- Szymon Kolecki vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski
- Borys Mankowski vs. Norman Parke
- Satoshi Ishii vs. Fernando Rodrigues
- Aleksandar Ilic vs. Damian Janikowski
- Krzysztof Klaczek vs. Marcin Wrzosek
- Marta Chojnoska vs. Karolina Owczarz
- Bartlomiej Kopera vs. Maciej Kazieczko
- Dawid Gralka vs. Pawel Politylo
- Ben Askren: 165-pound UFC title fight vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov checks a lot of boxes
- Daily Debate results: Jorge Masvidal has your attention now, but for the right reason?
- Watch MMA Junkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with Mike Brown, Marlon Vera, Angela Hill
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: KSW 47 open workout video highlights, including Pudzianowski, Ishii and more