Another light heavyweight showdown is set to take place Sept. 28 at Royal Arena in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Oleksiejczuk had his UFC debut, originally a unanimous decision win over Khalil Rountree at UFC 219, overturned when he failed a drug test for an anti-estrogen agent, clomiphene. He returned from his one-year suspension and scored back-to-back first-round knockout wins over Gian Villante at UFC on ESPN+ 3 and Gadzhimurad Antigulov at UFC on ESPN+ 7 in Russia in April.
Saint Preux has dropped back-to-back fights to Dominick Reyes and, most recently, Nikita Krylov at UFC 236 in Atlanta. The former interim light heavyweight title challenger’s two-fight skid comes after a run of four wins in five fights, including three fight-night bonus awards.
With the addition, the latest UFC on ESPN+ 18 lineup includes:
- Thiago Alves vs. Gunnar Nelson
- Macy Chiasson vs. Lina Lansberg
- Ion Cutelaba vs. Khalil Rountree
- Alessio Di Chirico vs. Peter Sobotta
- Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Urijah Faber swings back at Henry Cejudo, and 'deez nuts' make an appearance
- MMA's week out of the cage: Amanda Nunes vs. Henry Cejudo at ESPYs; Conor McGregor turns 31
- UFC on ESPN+ 13: Benito Lopez thinks he may not get such a big hometown feeling again
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Ovince Saint Preux slated for UFC on ESPN+ 18 in Copenhagen