Monday’s edition of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Gorgeous” George and “Goze” is here!
Covered in Episode 2,976 of the podcast, we dive into a wild UFC 241 from Saturday and react to some of the latest MMA news and notes:
- Stipe Miocic’s revenge with a come-from-behind knockout of Daniel Cormier to regain the heavyweight title.
- Nate Diaz’s triumphant return over Anthony Pettis and what his post-fight callout of Jorge Masvidal means.
- The wild “Fight of the Night” between Paulo Costa and Yoel Romero: Did the judges get it right? Does this make Costa the No. 1 contender at middleweight?
- Joe Rogan’s decision to interview Cormier after being knocked out: Was that the right call?
- Masvidal’s future: He’s got some big options in front of him.
- How Colby Covington generated so much heat at UFC 241 by simply walking into the arena.
- Amanda Nunes vs. Germaine de Randamie title-fight rematch is set for UFC 245 in December. What do we think of this matchup?
- Henry Cejudo: The “King of Cringe” put George on blast!
Stream or download this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at AudioBoom, or check it out above. You can also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more. A new episode of the podcast is released every Monday and Thursday.
- Anthony Pettis says there's 'no beef' with Ben Askren after Jorge Masvidal praise
- Jorge Masvidal: If UFC opens up the checkbook, 'I'll fight King Kong in his prime'
- Urijah Faber ponders Henry Cejudo's callout: 'Does he really want some?'
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: MMA Junkie Radio #2976: UFC 241 reaction, Covington's heat, more