Thursday’s edition of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Gorgeous” George and “Goze” is here!
On Episode 2,994 of the podcast, the guys recap a memorable UFC on ESPN 6, as well as the latest MMA news and notes, including Conor McGregor no longer being “the man,” according to Dana White, and much more.
- Dominick Reyes put on a great performance by finishing Chris Weidman in short order at UFC on ESPN 6. If not undefeated Reyes, then who the heck will be next to challenge Jon Jones for the light heavyweight title? How does the UFC keep Jones busy?
- Speaking of Weidman, is it time for the former UFC middleweight champion to retire?
- UFC on ESPN 6 gave us a “Fight of the Night” in the co-headliner between Yair Rodriguez and Jeremy Stephens. Would the result have been different if it went five rounds as originally scheduled?
- What’s that, Dana? McGregor isn’t “the man” anymore? Are we sure about that?
- What would sell more: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Georges St-Pierre, or the McGregor-Nate Diaz trilogy?
- Francis Ngannou is none too pleased with what’s developing in the heavyweight division as Daniel Cormier is expected to have a trilogy with champion Stipe Miocic. Who should the UFC give Ngannou then?
- The Colby Covington vs. Dana White feud just ramped up quite a few notches. Yeesh.
- What are we to make of this whole fiasco with Greg Hardy and his inhaler?
Stream or download this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at AudioBoom, or check it out above. You can also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more. A new episode of the podcast is released every Monday and Thursday.
- Colby Covington: Fight with Tyron Woodley would have been bigger than Kamaru Usman
- UFC on ESPN+ 20: Make your predictions for Demian Maia vs. Ben Askren
- Yair Rodriguez pays respect to 'warrior' Jeremy Stephens, hopes for UFC title shot soon
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: MMA Junkie Radio #2994: UFC on ESPN 6 reaction, Conor McGregor no longer 'the man,' much more