Bellator Europe 6 is in the books, and we’re about to come up on a brief period of inactivity from the major promotions. But one thing of note took place this past Saturday:
- Michael Page won again at Bellator Europe 6, giving him two straight since the lone loss of his career. Yet it’s still not enough for the 16-1 fighter to crack our welterweight list. Why is that?
- Plus, who’s coming up on two years of inactivity – and ready to fall out of our rankings?
What does this all mean for our weekly USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings? Let MMA Junkie’s “Gorgeous” George Garcia and John Morgan walk you through the changes in the video above.
- USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, Nov. 26: Is Michael Page ready?
- Bellator Europe 6 free fight: Relive Soren Bak's win over Terry Brazier
- Former UFC champ Chris Weidman wants quick turnaround, thinks he's still capable of big things
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: MMA rankings report: What does Michael Page need to do to make our list?