ONE Championship’s return to Macau this past weekend featured a pair of title fights at the top of the bill.
But the night’s biggest highlight came on the preliminary card when Kai Wen shut down Rodian Menchavez in just 10 seconds with a one-punch knockout. The finish was the fastest in ONE Championship featherweight history.
Check out that full fight – all 10 seconds of it – in the video above.
In addition, in the main event, Geje Eustaquio took a split decision from Adriano Moraes to unify the flyweight title. And in the co-feature, Jing Nan Xiong defended her women’s strawweight title with a dominant performance against Laura Balin.
Check out those highlights above from ONE Championship 74, which took place at Studio City Event Center in Macau and streamed on the ONE Championship app.
ONE Championship 74 results included:
- Geje Eustaquio def. Adriano Moraes via split decision – to unify flyweight title
- Jing Nan Xiong def. Laura Balin via unanimous decision – to defend women’s strawweight title
- Ev Ting def. Koji Ando via unanimous decision
- Narantungalag Jadambaa def. Edward Kelly via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 4:58
- Li Kai Wen def. Rodian Menchavez via knockout (punch) – Round 1, 0:10
- Danny Kingad def. Ma Hao Bin via unanimous decision
- Rin Saroth def. Mario Wirawan via TKO (elbows) – Round 3, 2:30
- What's next for Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone following UFC Singapore loss?
- Video: Before shot at history at UFC 226, watch champ Daniel Cormier vs. Volkan Oezdemir
- Old-school vet Yves Edwards on why elbows aren't allowed in PFL
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: ONE Championship 74 highlights: A 10-second KO, plus two title fights in Macau