After recently being booked for a fight against James Vick in January, Paul Felder will be back in the commentary booth for Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 139 event.
Felder (15-4 MMA, 7-4 UFC), who meets Vick at UFC 233 in January and is fresh off calling his first pay-per-view at UFC 230, will serve as the color commentator for the card alongside play-by-play man Brandon Fitzgerald for UFC Fight Night 139, which takes place at Pepsi Center in Denver and airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
MMAjunkie today confirmed the assignments with a FOX Sports official.
Analysts for Friday’s UFC Fight Night 139 weigh-in show on FS1, as well as the pre- and post-fight shows Saturday on FS1, will be retired former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans Karyn Bryant serves as anchor for the programs.
Laura Sanko will be conducting backstage interviews at the event.
The UFC Fight Night 139 card, along with broadcast plans and air times, are as follows:
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Chan Sung Jung vs. Yair Rodriguez
- Donald Cerrone vs. Mike Perry
- Germaine de Randamie vs. Raquel Pennington
- Beneil Dariush vs. Thiago Moises
- Maycee Barber vs. Hannah Cifers
- Luis Pena vs. Mike Trizano
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Amanda Cooper vs. Ashley Yoder
- Bobby Moffett vs. Chas Skelly
- John Gunther vs. Davi Ramos
- Julian Erosa vs. Devonte Smith
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Joseph Morales vs. Eric Shelton
- Mark De La Rosa vs. Joby Sanchez
- Ray Borg out vs. Joseph Benavidez at UFC Fight Night 139; bout scrapped
- Watch MMAjunkie Radio here (1 p.m. ET) with Bryan Caraway and Chris Leben
- UFC 232: Cris Cyborg says Amanda Nunes 'going to pay' for delaying title fight
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Paul Felder back on commentary for UFC Fight Night 139 in Denver