Official weigh-ins for PFL 2019, Week 4 took place Wednesday in New Jersey, but the proceedings were far from smooth.
PFL 2019, Week 4 takes place Thursday at Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City, N.J., and features the continuation of the 2019 welterweight and women’s lightweight seasons.
One matchup from each division was called off, though, when Roberta Samad came in heavy for her fight with Sarah Kaufman by 0.6 pounds, while Zane Kamaka was off the mark for his matchup with Andre Fialho by 0.8 pounds.
Kaufman and Fialho were both paid their show and win money, as well as being granted three points each in their respective brackets. The punishment was harsh for Kamaka, though, who after missing weight for a second time in as many fight this season, has been disqualified from the league.
The rest of the fighters on the card were on point. Check out the full PFL 2019, Week 4 weigh-in results below:
* * * *
- Magomed Magomedkerimov (170.6) vs. Chris Curtis (171.0)
- Morgan Frier (152.6) vs. Kayla Harrison (155.6)
- Ray Cooper III (169.4) vs. John Howard (170.6)
- Bojan Velickovic (170.4) vs. Joao Zeferino (171.0)
- Glaico Franca (171.0) vs. Sadibou Sy (170.0)
- Handesson Ferreira (171.0) vs. David Michaud (171.0)
- Bobbi Jo Dalziel (156.0) vs. Larissa Pacheco (155.8)
- Moriel Charneski (156.0) vs. Genah Fabian (155.6)
- PFL 2019, Week 4: Sarah Kaufman gets playoff birth after fight canceled
- Sarah Kaufman says $1 million opportunity at PFL could finally let her focus full-time on fighting
- In Bellator, Leslie Smith says employees more up front than other promotions
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: PFL 2019, Week 4 weigh-in results: Two bouts scratched, one fighter DQ'd from league