The New York State Athletic Commission has chosen the referees and judges it will use for next month’s UFC 230 event.
MMAjunkie obtained the list from the NYSAC on Thursday. Some of the top names in each field will be in-house for UFC 230, which takes place Nov. 3 at Madison Square Garden and airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Overseeing the action inside the octagon on the card will be referees Herb Dean, Dan Miragliotta, Keith Peterson, and Yves Lavigne. Scoring the fights will be judges Chris Lee, Derek Cleary, Dave Tirelli, Douglas Crosby, Sal D’Amato, and Bryan Miner.
NYSAC did not reveal specific assignments, nor would it release payment figures for those working the event.
The UFC 230 lineup includes:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- champ Daniel Cormier vs. Derrick Lewis – for heavyweight title
- Luke Rockhold vs. Chris Weidman
- David Branch vs. Ronaldo Souza
- Jack Marshman vs. Karl Roberson
- Israel Adesanya vs. Derek Brunson
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Jason Knight vs. Jordan Rinaldi
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Roxanne Modafferi
- Julio Arce vs. Sheymon Moraes
- Sultan Aliev vs. Lyman Good
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Matt Frevola vs. Lando Vannata
- Shane Burgos vs. Kurt Holobaugh
- Montel Jackson vs. Brian Kelleher
- Darren Till, Robbie Lawler still on Mike Perry's radar after UFC Fight Night 139
- Twitter Mailbag: Daniel Cormier's legacy, Conor McGregor's PPV potential and Eddie Alvarez's UFC departure
- Champ T.J. Dillashaw still hostile with Cody Garbrandt: 'I said I'd ruin his career, I'm doing it'
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Referees, judges assigned for UFC 230 in New York