If you’re headed to Los Angeles for a pair of championship rematches, $362 will get on the floor for UFC 227.
Officials today announced UFC 227 ticket prices, which range from $62.10 for nosebleeds to $362.25 for floor/cageside seats.
UFC 227 takes place Aug. 4 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass, though the full fight card and bout order haven’t been finalized.
Tickets, which are capped at eight per order, go on sale to to the general public beginning Friday at 10 a.m. PT. However, UFC 226 ticket pre-sale periods begin Wednesday at 10 a.m. PT for UFC Fight Club members and Thursday at 10 a.m. PT for UFC.com e-newsletter subscribers.
As previously announced, the card features two title fights, both of which are rematches. In the main event, titleholder T.J. Dillashaw (15-3 MMA, 11-3 UFC), who’s No. 1 in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA bantamweight rankings, meets former champ and No. 2-ranked Cody Garbrandt (11-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC). In their most recent bout, a heated grudge match at UFC 217, Dillashaw dethroned Garbrandt via second-round knockout.
In the co-headliner, flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson (27-2-1 MMA, 15-1-1 UFC), who’s ranked No. 1 at flyweight and pound-for-pound, meets No. 3-ranked Henry Cejudo (12-2 MMA, 6-2 UFC). Johnson, who looks to build on his record for consecutive UFC title defenses (11), defeated Cejudo via first-round TKO at UFC 197 in 2016.
The latest UFC 227 lineup includes:
- Champ T.J. Dillashaw vs. Cody Garbrandt – for bantamweight title
- Champ Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo – for flyweight title
- Wuliji Buren vs. Bharat Kandare
- J.J. Aldrich vs. Polyana Viana
- Kyung Ho Kang vs. Ricardo Ramos
- Renato Moicano vs. Cub Swanson
- Derek Brunson vs. Antonio Carlos Junior
- Danielle Taylor vs. Weili Zhang
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Alejandro Perez
- Benito Lopez vs. Ricky Simon
- Irene Aldana vs. Bethe Correia
- Beneil Dariush vs. TBA
- Michal Oleksiejczuk gets one-year suspension (clomiphene) due to failed UFC 219 drug test
- Daily Debate results: Is Kelvin Gastelum the best option for UFC champ Robert Whittaker?
- Why the 'Showtime kick' was a mixed blessing for ex-UFC champ Anthony Pettis
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: UFC 227 tickets: 2 gets you caegside for Dillashaw-Garbrandt, Johnson-Cejudo rematches