Ticket prices are out for UFC 229, and they’re pricey.
Nosebleed seats start at $205 and go all the way up to $2,505 to sit cageside – and that’s not including fees, according to prices released by the promotion.
T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas hosts the Oct. 6 event, which airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Here’s the full list of prices: $205, $255, $305, $355, $405, $555, $755, $1,005, $2,005 and $2,505, plus fees.
Of course, the pay-per-view event’s marquee attraction, a lightweight title bout between champ Khabib Nurmagomedov (26-0 MMA, 10-0 UFC) and ex-champ Conor McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC), is unquestionably one of the most anticipated fights ever put together. Even the promotion dubbed it “the biggest fight in UFC history.”
To compare, the get-in price for July’s UFC 226, which featured a heavyweight superfight between light-heavy champ Daniel Cormier and heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic, was $85 and topped out at $800. In March, UFC 222 prices started at $50 and went up to $500.
Tickets can be purchased online through axs.com. Sales are limited to eight tickets per person. As per usual, UFC Fight Club members get first crack at the event with access to a pre-sale today at 10 a.m. PT. UFC.com e-newsletter subscribers can purchase tickets Thursday at 10 a.m. PT. And the general public sale starts Friday at the same time.
The latest UFC 229 lineup includes:
- Champ Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor – for lightweight title
- Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov
- Jussier Formiga vs. Sergio Pettis
- Yana Kunitskaya vs. Lina Lansberg
- Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin
- Felice Herrig vs. Michelle Waterson
- Dominick Reyes vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Sean O’Malley vs. Jose Quinonez
- UFC 229 tickets on sale this week for Khabib-Conor: 'The biggest fight in UFC history'
- You won't believe how fast and brilliantly Matteo Charles paints Khabib and Conor
- Thales Leites will end almost 15-year MMA career at UFC Sao Paulo with head held high
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: UFC 229 tickets start at 5, top out at ,505 for Nurmagomedov vs. McGregor