The broadcasting teams are set for UFC Fight Night 134, FOX Sports officials today confirmed with MMAjunkie.
UFC Fight Night 134 takes place Sunday at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. The card airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass. In the main event, Mauricio Rua (25-10 MMA, 9-8 UFC) takes on Anthony Smith (29-13 MMA, 5-2 UFC), who is looking for a second consecutive win over a former UFC light heavyweight champion.
Last month at UFC 225, Smith knocked out Rashad Evans, who retired afterward. Now, for the first time since his decision, the ex-light heavyweight champ returns to the FOX Sports desk as an analyst for UFC Fight Night 134. Joining Evans will be Kenny Florian, along with host Brendan Fitzgerald.
Calling the action cageside in Germany will be John Gooden and former UFC title contender Dan Hardy. Heidi Androl will be on site to interview fighters backstage.
The UFC Fight Night 134 weigh-in show will air Saturday at 7 p.m. ET on FS1. There will also be a post-fight show Sunday on FS1 at the conclusion of the event.
The complete UFC Fight Night 134 card includes:
MAIN CARD (FS1, 2 p.m. ET)
- Mauricio Rua vs. Anthony Smith
- Corey Anderson vs. Glover Teixeira
- Abu Azaitar vs. Vitor Miranda
- Stefan Struve vs. Marcin Tybura
- Marc Diakiese vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Danny Roberts vs. David Zawada
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 12 p.m. ET)
- Damir Hadzovic vs. Nick Hein
- Bartosz Fabinski vs. Emil Meek
- Nad Narimani vs Khalid Taha
- Justin Ledet vs. Aleksandar Rakic
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 10:30 a.m. ET)
- Davey Grant vs. Manny Bermudez
- Jeremy Kimball vs. Darko Stosic
- Pingyuan Liu vs. Damian Stasiak
- You better believe 20-year-old Maycee Barber is pumped to have a UFC contract
- Kelvin Gastelum on UFC champ Robert Whittaker's injury timetable and Dana White relationship
- DWCS 13 winner Edmen Shahbazyan on following path of manager Ronda Rousey: 'History repeats itself'
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: UFC Hamburg broadcast plans set: Rashad Evans back for first time since retiring from MMA