VANCOUVER – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Friday’s early and official UFC on ESPN+ 16 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
The early weigh-ins take place at the UFC host hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and precede the ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans, which take place at 7 p.m. ET at Rogers Arena in Vancouver. The same venue hosts Saturday’s event, which streams on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are Donald Cerrone (38-12 MMA, 23-9 UFC) and Justin Gaethje (20-2 MMA, 3-2 UFC), who meet in the lightweight main event.
The full UFC on ESPN+ 16 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Donald Cerrone () vs. Justin Gaethje ()
- Nikita Krylov () vs. Glover Teixeira ()
- Todd Duffee () vs. Jeff Hughes ()
- Tristan Connelly () vs. Michel Pereira ()
- Uriah Hall () vs. Antonio Carlos Junior ()
- Misha Cirkunov () vs. Jim Crute ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Augusto Sakai () vs. Marcin Tybura ()
- Miles Johns () vs. Cole Smith ()
- Hunter Azure () vs. Brad Katona ()
- Jordan Griffin () vs. Chas Skelly ()
- Ryan MacDonald () vs. Louis Smolka ()
- Austin Hubbard () vs. Kyle Prepolec ()
- Video: Watch Friday's UFC on ESPN+ 16 ceremonial weigh-ins live on MMA Junkie at 7 p.m. ET
- UFC on ESPN+ 16 breakdown: Can Donald Cerrone weather the Justin Gaethje hell storm that awaits?
- Todd Duffee details what he'd do different as an MMA media member
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: UFC on ESPN+ 16 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)