MMA Junkie Radio kicks off tonight at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
With the Memorial Day weekend coming up and nothing of note on tap in MMA, the crew will discuss what’s been going on in the news, such as the Justin Willis situation, and break down some of the biggest fights of the summer.
MMA Junkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMA Junkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMA Junkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMA Junkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMA Junkie Radio live and in person at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s sports book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com. (Note: You must be 21 or older to enter the casino.)
- HOW TO INTERACT: Follow MMA Junkie Radio on your favorite social-media platforms, including Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: Never miss an episode of MMA Junkie by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or Audioboom.
- Stream or download MMA Junkie Radio #2926 with Nick Newell, Aljamain Sterling
- Jim Ross debates Ronda Rousey's contribution to WWE vs. Brock Lesnar's to UFC
- Stream or download MMA Junkie Radio #2925 with Jim Ross, Ian Heinisch, Yves Edwards
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Watch MMA Junkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with a summer fight preview