Njokuani headlines Bellator 210 later this month against John Salter. He’ll co-host the show in the studio. Harris has announced he’ll be fighting at the same event and will tell us about his booking and opponent. Johnson recently beat Artem Lobov in the UFC Fight Night 138 co-main event.
MMAjunkie Radio airs from 1 to 3 p.m. ET (10 a.m. to noon PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live above or on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Fight Nation (Ch. 93) carries a replay later in the day (8-10 p.m. ET) and the following morning (7-9 a.m. ET), or catch an on-demand replay on the SiriusXM app.
MMAjunkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s sports book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com. (Note: You must be 21 or older to enter the casino.)
- HOW TO INTERACT: Follow MMAjunkie Radio on your favorite social-media platforms, including Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: Never miss an episode of MMAjunkie by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or Audioboom.
- UFC Denver weigh-in highlights: Jung-Rodriguez, Cerrone-Perry on weight without issue
- Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #2799 with Paul Felder
- Chan Sung Jung prepping 'Zombie style' strategy, wants to reschedule Frankie Edgar with win
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Watch MMAjunkie Radio here (1 p.m. ET) with Chidi Njokuani, Gerald Harris, Michael Johnson