MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) with guests Khalil Rountree and Rosendo Sanchez.
Rountree scored a big finish on the pay-per-view main card of UFC 226 this past Saturday, when he knocked out Gokhan Saki in a fight that many believed he wouldn’t win. Rountree will join the hosts in studio to recap his performance and talk about what could be next for him.
Sanchez, one of Daniel Cormier’s coaches, was in the corner of the new champ-champ for his history-making win at UFC 226. It was his clinch study that helped lead Cormier to a knockout win over Stipe Miocic. Sanchez is also the guy who shoved Brock Lesnar when he instigated the physical confrontation with Cormier inside the octagon after the fight. Sanchez will talk about that and more.
MMAjunkie Radio airs from 1 to 3 p.m. ET (10 a.m. to noon PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Rush (Ch. 93) carries a replay later in the day (8-10 p.m. ET) and the following morning (7-9 a.m. ET), or catch a replay on demand.
MMAjunkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie MMA Forums has a section devoted solely to MMAjunkie Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
- Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #2721 with Daniel Cormier and Derrick Lewis
- Derrick Lewis says win over Francis Ngannou 'does feel like a loss,' details back treatment plan
- UFC 226 'Fight Motion:' Daniel Cormier's triumph even more glorious in super slow-mo
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Watch MMAjunkie Radio here (1 p.m. ET) with Khalil Rountree in studio, Rosendo Sanchez