Costa entered the UFC middleweight title picture with a big win over Uriah Hall this past weekend at UFC 226, where Klose defeated Lando Vannata. Joining Costa in studio is former UFC fighter and MMA vet Bristol Marunde, who hosts HGTV’s “Flip or Flop Vegas” with wife Aubrey Marunde. Dalgiev fights Khamzat Dalgiev on July 21 at M-1 Challenge 95.
MMAjunkie Radio airs from 1 to 3 p.m. ET (10 a.m. to noon PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Rush (Ch. 93) carries a replay later in the day (8-10 p.m. ET) and the following morning (7-9 a.m. ET), or catch a replay on demand.
MMAjunkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie MMA Forums has a section devoted solely to MMAjunkie Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
- Back from two-year suspension, Chad Mendes just wants to 'whoop someone up'
- Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #2723 with Julian Marquez, Ray Sefo and Mike Bohn
- Daily Debate results: As the two major promotions go head to head, fans favor UFC bout
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Watch MMAjunkie Radio here (1 p.m. ET) with Paulo Costa, Drakkar Klose, Bristol Marunde, Aubrey Marunde, Khamzat Dalgiev