MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) with guests Max Holloway and Geoff Quares.
UFC featherweight champion Holloway notched a title defense over former titleholder Jose Aldo in this past weekend’s UFC 218 headliner. Quares is president of Triumphant Combat Sports, a muay Thai promotion that recently inked a deal with UFC Fight Pass.
MMAjunkie Radio airs from 1 to 3 p.m. ET (10 a.m. to noon PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live on MMAjunkie’s Facebook and YouTubepages. Additionally, SiriusXM Rush (Ch. 93) carries a replay later in the day (8-10 p.m. ET) and the following morning (7-9 a.m. ET), or catch a replay on demand.
MMAjunkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Watch a live stream on MMAjunkie’s Facebook or YouTube pages.
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie MMA Forums has a section devoted solely to MMAjunkie Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
- Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #2575 with Francis Ngannou coach Dewey Cooper
- UFC champ Stipe Miocic – the underdog? He is against Francis Ngannou
- Next week's UFC on FOX 26 lineup in Winnipeg undergoes slew of changes
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Watch MMAjunkie Radio here (1 p.m. ET) with UFC champ Max Holloway and Geoff Quares