Smith just found out he’s the next UFC light heavyweight title challenger. He’ll take on champion Jon Jones in the UFC 235 main event in March. Burns beat Olivier Aubin-Mercier at UFC 231 a month ago. He’ll discuss what he wants next, and where. Reyes is set to take on Volkan Oezdemir at UFC on ESPN+ 5 in March.
MMAjunkie Radio airs from 8 to 10 p.m. ET (5 to 7 p.m. PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live above or on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Fight Nation (Ch. 93) airs the show live, or you can catch an on-demand replay on the SiriusXM app.
MMAjunkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s sports book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com. (Note: You must be 21 or older to enter the casino.)
- HOW TO INTERACT: Follow MMAjunkie Radio on your favorite social-media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: Never miss an episode of MMAjunkie by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or Audioboom.
- Back in the day, Curtis Millender got set up by roommate who turned to gangs
- Daily Debate results: How many UFC champs will retain their titles through 2019?
- Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #2832 with Curtis Millender, Belal Muhammad
Source: USA Today – MMA Junkie
Read the full article here: Watch MMAjunkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with Anthony Smith, Gilbert Burns, Dominick Reyes